Your initial visit will be conducted by our wedding specialist, who will conduct a thorough inspection of a designated venue and will check for dates, space and locations. Upon selection of your wedding date, a Function Agreement will be prepared and your date will be confirmed upon receipt of your deposit.
2. Can I host my ceremony only at the Mediterranean Beach Hotel?
The Mediterranean offers many indoor and outdoor venues for the wedding ceremonies to take place on the premises. Please refer to our Wedding Information Folder for detailed information.
3. How late can I play music?
Outdoor venues – Music cut-off time-23h00
• Ionia Hall – Until 24h00
• Celeste Restaurant – Until 24h30
• Aegean Conference Centre – Until 01h30
4. What are the deposits based on and when are they due?
The Mediterranean Beach Hotel requires a deposit of €500.00 in order to secure the date and the venues for your event. Please note that deposits are non-refundable and non-date transferable. The Mediterranean Beach Hotel requires full pre-payment for all events.
5. What compliments are provided for the Bride & Groom over booking their wedding and accommodation with the hotel?
• Bottle of House Sparkling wine during the Wedding reception.
• A 3-tier Wedding Cake
• Continental Breakfast served in your Suite accompanied with a bottle of House Sparkling Wine.
• A 10% discount every time you choose to return to the Hotel to celebrate your Wedding Anniversary.
• A 10% discount on any Spa Treatment booked at the Aquum Health Spa.
• Commemorative Wedding Gift.
• Free accommodation in one of our Luxury Sea View Studios.
Whether overseas or local weddings the picturesque Mediterranean Beach Hotel is truly a preferred wedding venue in Limassol, Cyprus.